Anywho, I felt very cute yesterday and thought I would share.
- BR medium wash jeans, long length (thank you Jesus for "tall" jeans)
- Brown and pink argyle short sleeve sweater from Target (super duper cute - I'm going back to pick up a couple different colors!)
- Brown Gap belt (best inexpensive belts I've found)
- Pink suede Coach mules (the rubber sole is the "C" print. A little tacky but it amuses me.)
- Brown and cream Kate Spade bag
- Pearl studs, Tiffany "E" necklace, engagement and wedding rings.
So yeah, I felt like I fit in quite well yesterday. I wasn't in the Docker herd but I wasn't busting out my stiletto boots and blazer combo from last week either. (That was a little too dressed up for casual Friday, apparently. People kept asking if I was going somewhere.)