Friday, March 28, 2008

A long time ago, we used to be friends...

...but I haven't thought of you lately at all. C'mon now sugar, bring it on, bring it on yeah...



So if you can't guess from the lyrics above, I'm a huuuge Veronica Mars fan. (Don't judge - just rent the first disc and I dare you tell me you don't love it.) For those who don't know (which would be most people since the show has been canceled), Veronica is a private investigator/high schooler/Nancy Drew type at a California high school. It was one of the cleverest sitcoms I've ever seen. (And I've seen a lot since I'm a tv junkie.)

Anywho...I found out today that the studio where they filmed the show is down the street from my office! And they're having a garage sale this weekend selling props from the show! *SQUEEEE!!!*

So yeah, that's where I'll be tomorrow. :)

No comments: