Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cheap finds at Old Navy

Ok, so I haven't been in an Old Navy in about ten years. Cruising through today, I found some (surprisingly) cute clothes and shoes. And, because it's Old Navy, everything was super inexpensive!

I bought a maxi dress last year at BR. I LOVED it. This one is like, $30, and has such a cute bust-line!

I already own about ten versions of this dress. I love black and white prints; detailed but clean.

Ditto above. These are on sale super duper cheap. Buy them for yourselves. Buy them for your friends. Buy them for everyone!

Totally reminds me of Rami on Project Runway. The best part? It. Doesn't. Wrinkle. How great would it be to throw this in your carry-on and arrive after a red-eye looking fabulous?

I almost bought this pair but they were from J.Crew and cost 7x as much.

I hate shorts. I'm a dress sort of girl. However, I am moving to California, land of the casual. I will wear my pedal pushers and ride my ten-speed bike with a basket on the handlebar.

Ditto above. Vaguely reminds me of Lilly.

$6 to look fabulous peaking out of a v-neck tissue-weight sweater? I'll take 5 - one in every color.


Linen tie-back strapless dress. I'm not the biggest fan of linen but this just *scream* Sunday brunch with the ladies (and our spicy bloody marys).

No comments: