Friday, March 7, 2008

A Meme that has been floating around...

What accessories do you wear everyday? Coach Lexington watch, pearl or Tiffany silver ball earrings, pearls (work) or Tiffany "E" necklace (home). Sometimes I go crazy and wear tiny diamond hoops. Oops! Gotta add my proposal ring, my engagement ring, and my wedding ring. (DH proposed with a ring that I love, but knew that we'd design an engagement ring together. So I wear the proposal ring on my right hand while the other two are on the left.)

What is your beauty routine? Dermalogica special cleansing gel, Dermalogica daily scrub powder, Boots No. 7 Protect and Perfect Beauty serum, Neutrogena healthy Defense moisturizer, followed by Dermalogica SPF 30.

What was the last item of clothing you bought? Madras bermudas at Target

Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? Both, and a second dresser and an armoir (sp?). We DO NOT have enough closet space.

What type of earrings are in your ears right now? None.

What type of figure do you have? Big boobs, straight waist and a flat booty.

Do you wear glasses? Yes, black and brown Chanel frames.

What type of handbag do you carry? My work bag is a brown Kate Spade. My going out bags are Kates, Coach, and Banana.

What is your ideal style? Preppy classic with updates.

What jewelry are you wearing right now? None this early in the morning.

Do you wear knee-hi stockings? Nope. Ew.

Do you have to wear matching lingerie? Not on a daily basis. I do it when I need an ego boost or more confidence before a meeting. Is that weird?

Do you wear makeup? Sometimes. I've totally slacked about wearing makeup to work but with the new job I want to look more pulled together.

Do you wear nightgowns? Cute little ones, yes. Big ol' granny flannels, no.

What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winter's day? Black princess coat from J.Crew, J.Crew shearling gloves, my plaid scarf from Scotland, and my earmuffs (J.Crew).

What is your favorite perfume? Philosophy, by Philosophy. It's really zesty and lemon-y.

Is your motto "quality over quantity"? I'm really trying to get that way. I have a problem always needing "one more sweater!"

Do you wear rain boots? Nope.

Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? I heart slippers. Currently I'm in a set of shearling mocs. I also have a gold pair of shearling slippers from Coach, and a pair that look like Sigmund Freud (my "Freudian" slippers).

Do you have a set of travel luggage? Yes, a set of burnt orange Samsonite. It looks a lot nicer than it sounds.

If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? No. I wore a bunch of feathered and beaded hairpins. Every time they would plunk a veil on my head at the bridal shop, I would burst out into laughter. I wanted to feel beautiful, not like I was playing dress up.

Do you wear a watch? Always. I would sleep in it, if I could.

What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful? A beautiful dress. I love getting dressed up.

What is your favorite type of yarn? Cashmere, of course.

Do you prefer zippers or buttons? Buttons. Always.

No comments: