Wednesday, January 23, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Votive holder, made out of wax. My friend L gave it to me as a housewarming present when I bought the condo on my own.
My piggy bank, Pricilla. Yes, that's a bow on the ear.
Oh my bed. I do love it so. I went to boarding school and your bedroom was the only place that was totally "yours." As such, I associate our bedroom with hangout out. Sometimes Hubby asks me why I'm always in there but it really is my favorite place to read a book or watch a movie. Union Jack pillows in our condo's colors with a subtle circle pattern? Yes, please!
Giant painting I fell in love with at Z Gallery. Coincidentally, we have a "circle" theme going on in our decor and it totally worked over the sofa.
I used to live in Northern Ireland and I picked these up at an art market in the city centre. The left is called "Never a Cross Word" and the right is "At the Pub with Friends."
Fantastic triptych we bought at the Bethesda Art walk.
My pride and joy: A condo with a large pantry. I've never had a place that actually had room for food!



1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

What a nice and large pantry. What a wouldn't give. Our condo has a small pantry and we are uaually putting things that won't fit in there out in the garage.