I love these things:
1. What is your occupation? Government analyst
2. What color are your socks right now? Chocolate brown
3. What are you listening to right now? Seinfeld
4. What was the last thing you ate? Trader Joe's Crumpet
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Steel blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Travel agent while booking tickets
8. How old are you today? 27...eep!
9. Favorite drink? Non alcoholic: tea, Alcoholic: Jack and diet
10. What is your favourite sport to watch? In person? Football On tv? Strongest Man in the World
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Every 8 weeks
12. Favorite reality TV show? Project Runway
13. What was the last movie you watched? Bridget Jones
14. Favorite day of the year? December 9th - the day I met my hubz
15. What do you do to vent anger? Passive aggressive cleaning
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed dog
17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
18. Hugs or kisses? Kisses *mwah*
19. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries
20. Do you want your friends to email you back? If they have something to say, of course
21. Favorite dessert? Ice cream cake
22. Living arrangement? Currently in a 2 bd condo with the hubby
23. When was the last time you cried? I reread The Time Traveller's Wife.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes
25. What did you do last night? Made brownies, folded laundry, watched Project Runway
26. What inspires you? People overcoming obstacles
30. What are you afraid of? Snakes and driving in the snow
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? MorningStar spicy black bean burgers. Mmmm
32. Favorite breed of dog? English bulldog. I want three and they will be named Winston, Heston, and Delia.
33. How many years at your current job? A little under 3
34. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday
35. How many states have you lived in? Four
36. Celebrity crush? Gerard Butler tops my list of five. I have had a thing for him ever since "Dracula 2000."
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope, not my thing
38. Who is your favorite NFL team? Redskins, baby
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? We don't have any phones beyond our cells and blackberries.
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 100 degree weather. California here we come!
I'm back... I think...
6 years ago