Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More condo pics...

Our kitchen is the largest in the building. I love the granite solely because it was called "Uba Tuba."
Kohler fixtures throughout. (And my prized KitchenAid.)
New stainless steel appliances and travertine floor.
Master bedroom, as seen from the door. (Bedding is Kate Spade's Litchfield Lea. I bought out the factory that made it when it was discontinued. There used to be euro pillows and other cute pillows but darling hubby hated them so out they went.)When we were dating, I asked Hubby to put up the wrought-iron candle holders and the bedside lights. He spent HOURS making sure they went up absolutely perfectly. He told me last night that "I wanted to impress my girlfriend with my manly handyman skills!" Hee hee. :) No one else will probably notice this but the top of the lights have a band of the same chocolate-colored suede as the headboard. I was very excited the day I put those together.


No comments: