Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer Swap!

Oo...my summer swap package from Alex came in!!

She even decorated the outside of the package with cute daisy stickers.

The wrapping was adorable. And she was extremely thoughtful and put in a pressie for DH!

Seriously, how cute are these cards? I'm putting this one up in my cube at work.

I LOVED my presents. The sea horse knee-socks will be worn with my wellies at the first sign of rain. And I totally spent 15 minutes trying all the different lipglosses. My favourite tastes like cookie dough! The flops, mint mojito gum, and the Sophie Kinsella book all went with me to the beach today. They certainly made an overcast day that much sunnier. :)

And DH really loved the shark bottle opener. He demonstrates his approval below.

Thanks again for hosting the swap and being a great partner, Alex! Any chance for a Fall swap?!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Wow what an awesome package! I love the wrapping. I hope there is another swap soon!

I Love Your Whole Face said...

So glad that you enjoyed everything. We will def. be doing a Fall swap!!

amanda said...

I h.e.a.r.t.
Sophie Kinsella.

L.A. Prep said...

How do I get in on the swapping? I would love to be a part of this. I give very cool gifts.....