Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's a big cosmic joke

...that the J.Crew final sale and the big BR sale coincide with the week I have to sign my mortgage. However (hee!) I have a $50 gift certificate to BR. How shall I spend it? Here are my choices:

A cute pair of earrings?

Very cute knit polos. At $20 I could get both the navy and the kelly green!
I don't really need another black top but I like the weave detail.
Green snakeskin? Yes please!
I LOVE this cocktail ring. I love big rings because they make my fingers look smaller.
Simple and pink!
I have a great skirt that this cardigan would highlight perfectly.
I heart animal print in any form. Black and white would match a lot of pants.
I have a big thing for dresses. And to find a BR one under $50? Woo!
But I do really need pants for work. These are $128 marked down to $40.
It's hard to tell from the picture but this is made of eyelet lace. I really love eyelet but I'm not sure about the jacket because it's unlined. I think that seems a bit cheap.
So what do you think? What would you buy?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly Green top and snakeskin flats, for sure!

Hopsy said...

LOVE the earrings and the animal print flats!