Thursday, April 3, 2008

Veronica Mars

Ok, so I am a HUGE fan of Veronica Mars. I recently found out that Neptune is loosely based on San Diego. I also found out that the studio where it was filmed is down the street from my office.

Last week the studio decided to sell all of the props from the show. OMG. I repeat - OMG.

Here are my steals:
I've wanted a ring holder for the bathroom, so I really like the glass hand. Total bonus points that it was in Veronica's bedroom. :) I also appreciate that they aged the Hearst College Athletic Dept. shirt.

Fans of the show will realize how important this plaque is to the story in Season 2. I'm putting this on my desk at work.

OMG. Yes, that is the pilot script of VM. OMG.

This is for my friend L, who introduced me to the show.


And the piece de resistance: This photo hangs in Veronica's bedroom during Seasons 1 and 2. The frame isn't my taste but I love the picture.

No comments: