Hey hey, I've been tagged by Miss Preppy in Pink. (Thanks!)
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
Six unimportant things about myself:
1. My left earlobe is noticably lower than the right. It makes long earrings look ridiculous.
2. I went to summer camp every year growing up, starting at age five. At age nine I would go for the entire 8 weeks.
3. I have an irrational hatred of Jessica Simpson. I mean, I really cannot stand her. Vapid bimbo.
4. I don't care for potatoes. I'll eat them but they don't really do it for me. Mashed, fries, baked, it's just not for me.
5. My bed is done European style in that I don't use top sheets. I have several cotton duvets that I wash weekly like sheets. I just don't like getting wrapped up in a top sheet and then a comforter on top.
6. I can't back my car in a straight line. It's a spatial awareness thing - I just can't do it.
I tag all of the wonderful people who are reading this and want something fun to do!
I'm back... I think...
6 years ago