Thursday, May 29, 2008

Welcome back

Charlotte was always my favorite SATC lady. Only Charlotte could utter the words "Schooner and Rebecca need each other" with a straight face. I also taped up the quotation "I've been dating since I was fifteen. I'm exhausted. Where is he?" on my bulletin board in grad school. She's right - finding the right guy takes forever. :)

I can't wait to see the movie! (And I wonder if I can find a tweed suit like this one.)

I also looove this white polka dot dress.

I take that back; I looove this dress. Truly stunning.


This is how I wish I looked. Pulled together, classic, beautiful.

Cheers to Charlotte!

PS - Did anyone else covet the Burberry novacheck trench she wore in the park during season 1?

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love Charlotte- I did a post on her awhile back. Her style is so great!

Anonymous said...

Charlotte has fabulous style. Re. the herringbone suit - if you are in the Uk and in time for the new AW collections - perhaps try Monsoon?

Carie said...

Charlotte is my fav too! Carries style is too quirky, Samantha's was too naughty and Miranda's was too stuffy! That Burberry trench was to die for!