Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wifey-On-Her-Own Week...

...continues. If DH doesn't get home soon, I will be officially shopped out.


The loot:
*Kasper collar-less black leather jacket...I've been on the hunt for one ever since I saw Susannah wearing one on the BBC version of What Not to Wear
*Nine West fitted caplet...Very structured, super cute, and warm to boot. Great for the office.
*Vineyard Vines skirt...It was $3.75. I was definitely going home with it!
*Banana Republic coral lace camisole...I buy these every year, in most colors. They look great under all my v-necks.
*Banana Republic navy suede driving mocs...Comfy, cute, in my size, and 40% off.
*J.Crew navy pique polo...You always need a new polo, right?
*Ralph Lauren button fly denim skirt...I have been searching for an a-line denim skirt for a while. The fact that it was button fly made it all the better. Seriously, where have all the button fly jeans gone? I loooooved my last pair to bits. Literally, they fell apart in the wash.
*Kate Spade gold leather wallet...I have one of the J.Crew flip wallets but needed a bigger one when I need to carry more cards a/o cash when overseas.
So, all in all, not a bad lot for $200!

1 comment:

Cloggsy said...

Ok, HOW and WHERE did you get a VV skirt for $3.75???!!