Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yet another box I will have to hide from DH....

J.Crew sale + additional 20% off always gets me. I stocked up on a couple of things that, honestly, I don't need - I just want.


Remember how I bought this dress a while back in blue? Yeap, picked it up in this pretty berry color for $40.






J.Crew perfect fit tees are perfect. That's why I always buy a bunch whenever they're on sale. Especially the white ones because really, white shirts need to be replaced on a yearly basis.





I already have a black pair of corduroy trousers, I know. But these have a cuff!






And what I really really really wanted: the J.Crew madras dress. I LOVE this dress and have wanted one for years. I almost bought one at the outlet last month but I'm glad I got it through the regular store. Sometimes the outlet fabrics just don't feel right and wear out more easily, imho.

No comments: