Thursday, February 21, 2008

Boden for Spring

I've been meaning to try out Boden for a while. Everyone I've talked to says that the clothes are good quality and I really like the clean-cut nature they portray. And with 10% off, free shipping and returns, you really can't go wrong, can you?


I'm trying to get away from plain-Jane cardis and this one would look so cute with a little white skirt.


A proper topper for Spring.


I like that while it's a delicate color, the stones are really heavy.


I've been needing a neutral pair of heels for summer (because I HATE white sandles), and these cork wedges will do nicely.


This has a retro vibe that I really dig. And it's great for those days when you don't want to bare tummy in front of nubile 16 year olds, flaunting their naturally taut selves.


DH's little brother is getting married in England and I need something to wear. I like how tailored this dress is around the waist. Add a really cute fascinator (I'm imagining one with quail feathers) and this coat:


...and you're good to go from 10am to midnight.

No comments: