Sunday, September 21, 2008

Also, I'm convinced I'm going to get West Nile

DH and I went to the garden center yesterday and I got two mosquito bites. Pshaw...big deal, no? Well, little ol' Elliott is allergic to EVERYTHING and mosquitoes are no exception.

The small bite on my shoulder is the size of a half dollar. The large one is on my wrist. No joke, we measured its diameter: 4-bloody-inches! It's itching like a mother, despite massive amounts of hydrocortisone. I went to bed and it was hot and pink. It's now burning and bright red. If it goes purple I guess I'll have to hit the allergist tomorrow. BAH!

1 comment:

Kate said...

This happens to me too. I am apparently allergic :( I find that putting an icepack on really helps. I already take something for allergies but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Hope you find something that helps!