Monday, March 30, 2009

Yom, yom, yom

So my bestest friend, N, who has been mentioned on the blog before. (We were college roommates and she was one of my MOHs.) N has started a blog Cupcakes with Nic, that is totally adorable. She literally just started it, and has already made my mouth water with strawberry cupcakes and OMG CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES. OMG. I think she needs to start a mail-order business so that I can "support" her through massive cupcake binges. Because I'm a good friend like that.
So anywho, go visit her blog and leave her some encouragement or flavors of cupcakes that you'd like to see. Yom, yom, yom <--cookie, er, cupcake monster sound.

4 comments:

Cupcakes with Nic said...

Aw, thanks roomie!!!!

Nichelle said...

You won the Cupcakes Take The Cake contest for the Carolyn's Kitchen Pink cupcake and apron glove set!

Email me ASAP at nichelleATgmailDOTcom to claim your prize.

Kate said...

These look SO good!

adozeneggs said...

I went over and checked out those cookie dough cupcakes. Good lord they look good!!