5 Guilty Pleasure songs:
(Edited to include YouTube videos)
Yes, I'm finally doing it. Here are the five songs I uploaded under different names so that my hard-won indie cred wouldn't be stripped by my too-cool-for-school coworkers:
1. Sex Bomb - Tom Jones. Sex Bomb came out while I lived in Russia and it always makes me think of St. Petersburg. ...you can give it to me when you need to come along...
2. Get UR Freak On - Missy Elliot. I know every single word and have dance moves to match. This is what happens to southern sorority girls with too much time and JD on their hands. :)
3. Don't Stop. Believing. HOLD ON TO THAT FEEEEELIN'! You know you just started singing along with me. Question: Why does everyone say they hate this song but the moment you put it on the juke box, everyone is screaming away?
4. The Sign - Ace of Base. I first heard this on a girl scout white water rafting trip. I still love it just as much as that day.
5. Only Wanna Be with You - Hootie. Still one of the best songs when you roll down the windows on a blue-sky day.
I'm back... I think...
6 years ago