Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Buh bye panda eyes...



I wear contacts and have hooded, oily eyelids. This means I always have smudged mascara by 10am. I've tried high end, low end, and everything in between. NOTHING WORKS. That is, until now.

Allure magazine sent me a sample of Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara. Holy cow - it's my holy grail mascara! Let me 'splain. No, wait, there is too much. Let me sum up:

The formula leaves thick, long lashes that are so curled, I didn't even need a curler. AND the brush has six sides which prevents clumps. The black was wet and glossy but was thick enough for even application.

I RAN to the mall to pick up a full size tube today. So now the question remains: should I go back and get it in violet too??

2 comments:

Boom pow said...

I have the same problem! I have got to try this!

PS - love the "Princess Bride" reference. Inconceivable!

Kate said...

I'll try this for sure. Thanks!