My bestest, Nic from Cupcakes with Nic, and Ms. Starlet from Southern Starlet both nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you ladies, for making me smile.
I write my blog mostly as an outlet for myself but I'm glad that some of you are also enjoying. :)
So here are the rules of the reward:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
- Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
1. I have incredibly vivid, Ally McBeal-style daydreams. All day long. It's like an episode of Herman's Head up in there:
2. I eat frightening amounts of spinach. I put it in EVERYTHING including smoothies, salads, pizza, pasta, and sandos. I even sneak it into baked goods. (Ask me about my brownie recipe sometime. ;))
3. I hate putting away laundry. I'd rather tackle the toilet than sort socks.
4. My favorite word in the entire world is bibliotheque. Bib-lio-theque. I just love how it rolls off the tongue.
5. I do not have a natural sense of rhythm. Like, I was actually tested and my aptitude level is in the 4% column. Yes, 96% of the population has more natural rhythm than me.
6. I am 32 flavors and then some.
7. When I was little, I liked to hide out in my closet where I had a flashlight, stuffed animals and my blankie. This wasn't a problem until I fell asleep one day and the babysitter called the police.
My nominations are all blogs that I love to read and look forward to their posts every morning!
A Southern Accent
Le Petite Blog
Running Just as Fast as I Can
Thanks again to Nic and Starlet - hugs to you!!