Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hooray!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY ROOMMATE!!!


Everyone please go wish Miss Nic of Cupcakes with Nic a very happy 29th (err..26th? Is that better, Nic?) birthday today!



Nic has been my bestest (along with E, above) since we were roommates at Vanderbilt oh so many years ago. How we survived living together in tiny-tiny rooms, I do not know. Our junior year our room was so tiny that we *had* to bunk the beds and our desks were so close that if she stretched her arms, I'd get bonked in the head.


Despite all that, we have remained amazing, amazing friends. Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without her. We don't talk as much as we used to (damn you, Pacific Timezone!) but when we do, I feel like we're right back on track. Aside from my hubby, the two people I love hanging out with the most in life are E and Nic.


**shooting beams of love across the country to my ladies**



I believe some cheers are in order, no? So Nic, here's to you. May you have many years of wonderful cupcakes, friends, and family. We love and miss you SO much!! Cheers!!

Hmm....smells fruity...with a side of...

Eh, who cares? Let's just drink - Chin chin!

Drinking, drinking, drinking...

Hmm...that was lovely

What do you think, E?

OMG, Nic's still going!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you big LUSH!!

2 comments:

Cupcakes with Nic said...

I am soooooooooooo lucky to have a best friend like you!!!!!!!!!!!! You're the BEST! Love you!

Cupcakes with Nic said...

And, yes, those PB cupcakes look amaaaaazing! YUM!!!!