Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shout out to DH

I am copying this from Preppy in the City. My hubby is awesome and I love to brag on him. :)

He's sitting in front of the tv, what is on the screen? Mythbusters or a BBC show

You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Honey mustard

What is one food he doesn't like? Mushrooms. He'd take them out of the food chain if he could.

You go out to the bar. What does he order? Hefeweizen, a big Spanish red, or a gin & tonic

Where did he go to high school? Public school in Warrington, England. It's totally cute.

What size shoe does he wear? 11 or 13. I can't remember.

If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Climbing equipment. He loves a good carabiner.

What is his favorite type of sandwich? Meatball or something filled with lots o' meat.

What is his favorite cereal? N/A I don't think I've ever seen him eat cereal. He goes like Nature Valley cereal bars, though.

What would he never wear? Preppy. Le sigh. I took him into J.Crew and the rather flamboyant salesman called DH "Harry Potter." DH turned to me, said "No way," and walked out.

What is his favorite sports team? Liverpool FC

Who will he vote for? N/A - not a citizen

Who is his best friend? I'd like to say me. Then his childhood buddy and his college housemate.

What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? If I don't want to talk, I basically ignore him. Drives him crazy.

How many states has he lived in? 3 - MD, VA, and CA

What is his heritage? English (Funny story - on our first date, I asked him "what he was" because I am very proud of being Swedish. He looked at me with a funny look and said in a very dry voice, "I'm English." "I know that but what are you really? "I'm English." "No, no, what are your ancestors?" "We're English." "Oh, you're like English-English." "Yes."

You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Black Forest

What could he spend hours doing? Coding. Totally a computer geek, that one. :)

Have a good weekend!

No comments: